Twitter offers several opportunities for your brand.
Since its introduction in 2006, Twitter has been a powerful social media tool that can quickly relay brief messages to a captive audience. Twitter as a marketing tool can help each business maximize their continuing efforts to get a message across to audiences everywhere. Britton Creative – Tampa, a leader in web design, web application development and multimedia, can help you maximize Twitter to its full potential as a marketing device.
Whether you run a sandwich shop or a shoe shop, Twitter can serve as a mechanism for promoting your brand. Britton Creative – Tampa is willing and able to work with all companies and tailor specific needs to each one.
Here are some important facts about Twitter, based on data from 2011:
- More than 300 million people use it.
- More than 1.6 billion search queries are made daily.
- The company continues to grow and evolve, unveiling a number of new services and initiatives each year.
- Between March 2010 and February 2011, usage of the site increased 280% — tweets per day went from 50 million to 140 million.
Here are some tips to maximizing Facebook as a marketing tool:
- Cross-promote related content for your business that will increase the likelihood of people adding your Facebook page to their daily news feeds.
- Post material that is interesting and fun for your audience. This will keep people coming back to your page and sharing contents with other friends on the Facebook network.
- Make a policy of two-way communication.
- Interact regularly with visitors of your site.